Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stuff 'n Stuff

What's funny, is that's what I used to call one of my friends in band, because one day, while we were in Canada, she was all like, "Yeah and then we can get some stuff 'n stuff." Then we all laughed. She had also said "Tomorrow-morrow" at one point too. That was a fun trip.


Anywho, life's been pretty slow lately. I finished the second chapter of my fanfiction! If you'd like to read it, here you go!  Chapters 1&2 (make sure you go to the bottom and change the "Chapter 1" tab to "chapter 2" if you've already read the first one. If not, read the first chapter first! Duh). The third chapter is in progress, so be lookin' out for it!


So I did go to a baseball game over the weekend, which was pretty cool. We went for my Aunt's birthday, and we ate at a mighty delicious Asian restaurant called Pei Wei before we headed to the game. They have this AMAZING soda machine there that let's you pick a variety of flavors for your soda. I usually get raspberry Sprite, but there are sooo many other things you can get with it.

The first time I ever saw it, my sister and I tried like, every single flavor (almost) and decided that raspberry Sprite was the best. I'm determined to try every single flavor that sounds delicious, though.


So at the game, many awesome things happened! My Aunt and I sat behind a very big-haired lady, who made us angry (for many reasons). She got up and left after the first or second inning, and we were like, "Yes! We can see!" Then she came back later, thwarting our fun with her giant hair yet again. Oh, and that wasn't the end of it. She decided to use some strange liquid on herself toward the end of the game, squirting it all over the back of her neck. Basically, it smelled like a peppermint gone bad. My Aunt and I were just about ready to hurl. I kid you not, that smell did not go away until we left the game. I'm sure she made her significant other very happy by smelling like moldy mint, wherever that man was, or if there even is one.


Also, there was this group of people another row ahead of moldy mint lady, that took pictures of themselves the whole entire game. They took pictures in about fifty different poses, self portraits (myspace pic style), photos of all three of them (also myspace style), pictures of just two of them, pictures of just themselves, and so on. They did not stop. They even made me take two of the pictures! Seriously, guys, how many interesting pictures can you take at a baseball game in which you're just sitting in your seats?


That's about all I have for now, but I just thought I'd share those interesting stories from the weekend. Oh, the people you encounter at baseball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment