Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh, America

Feelin' pretty good right now, guys. I've lost ten pounds this summer! I'm going to work even harder because I want to lose even more before college starts again, and hopefully continue my weight loss through the next year at college!

Also, I wrote another chapter of that fan-fiction thingy. Here it is! If you need the first chapter, (or any other, for that matter), you can use the tab at the top (or bottom) right to change the chapter you are reading.



So I went to the All Star baseball game yesterday, and I'll admit, it was pretty exciting. I usually go to Diamondback games because I like the atmosphere of baseball games, but at this game, I actually found myself enjoying the sport a lot more. The players played with much more intensity, and it was just so much more captivating.



I even got that awesome All Star monkey :D I rule. For real.



One thing made me pretty angry, though. While the Symphony was performing "Oh, Canada", some guy near our section, rudely, decided to constantly holler, "Who cares!?" There are just way too many things I can say about him, and everyone like him. I'm sure most of the people around him shrugged it off, saying "Whatever", and I'm sure some people silently agreed with him, but I was offended. I'm absolutely sure that he is the reason people think Americans, as a whole, are ignorant people who don't tolerate anyone outside of their country. Our country isn't exactly perfect either, ignorant man at the game. We're in a recession, almost everyone hates the president, and we're the fattest country on the planet. You're only reinforcing to the other countries' opinions of us. I'm sure your parents raised you better than that.


I want to try something new. Because I've been running out of things to talk about, I figure the next blog post can be responses to questions! You can comment on this post with a question and I will answer it for you. (Please make sure it's appropriate. I'll be the judge of which ones I find appropriate. It can be anything, really. Preferably something I can elaborate on...haha!) Ask me anything, and I'll be sure to answer! It will be kind of like that dying website...formhop? Oh wait, formspring! Duhh. I almost forgot about it!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment