Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stranger Danger!

Remember when we were little, and parents would tell us all about what to do if a stranger approaches you? I sure do! I remember them saying the cliché situations, such as, “If they offer you candy, say no!” and, “If they ask you to help you find their puppy, don’t.” There were other great examples I’m sure, but wouldn’t it be at least a tad bit funny if you could mess with them a bit? 
If you’re a teen or adult, you can still get approached by strangers, but at least you have wits on your side, instead of being a small, naive child trying to ward off a fifty-year-old man or woman. I think it would be funny (but maybe not ideal, so don’t try this at home, haha!) to mess with them a bit, and there’s ways you can do it for both being a child and being an adult. 

Stranger: “Hey, I’ve got some candy. Wanna see what I have?”
Child: “Candy makes me vomit.”
Stranger: “I’ve seemed to have lost my puppy. Can you help me find it?”
Child: “Puppies are the spawn of Satan. My mommy says if I touch one, I’ll die.”
Well, those are pretty funny, right? If you didn’t think so, then you sure can think of your own ways to mess with them. Do you want to see some adult ones? Okay!

Bum on Street: “Hey wanna buy some drugs?”
Teen/Adult: “I don’t think my insurance will pay for that…” 

Some random person: “Hey baby girl you lookin’ fine!”
Lady: “Why does everyone think I’m a woman!?” 

A very not-classy girl: “Hey big daddy, wanna spend the night with me?”
Man: “Wait. So…will it be, like, normal? Or will it be like throwing a pencil down a hallway?”

So you may or may not have found my examples funny. Oh well! Yes, these random strangers are human too, but the thought of messing with them could be kind of funny. I don’t really recommend it, for obvious reasons of course. I mean, they might adore vomiting children, or women who are actually men. Just remember: Stranger Danger!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I've totally had that same idea!!! I mean, not with the same lines, obviously, but hahaha!!! Totally hilarious. I laughed. :)

    ReplyDelete