Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vacations 'n Things

Hello, my lovely readers. Recently, I went to the beautiful city of San Diego, and Hollywood, to venture through Sea World and Universal Studios! It's been a long time since I've been to Sea World, and I'd never been to Universal Studios, so this was quite a trip for me!


Sea World was pretty amazing, you know, except for getting my face burned like toast on a bad morning. Luckily, we bought aloe, which I used on my face like a maniac. Anyway! We saw sea animals and whatnot. It was fun. We tried to go to the shark exhibit, but it was so dark in there, I couldn't even see the person in front of me. The power was out, unbeknown to us. The lady just, basically, sent us to our doom, without a care in the world that we would possibly be tripping over our own feet. Of course, we discovered the power was out AFTER we left the exhibit. Awesome! On the plus side, we rode two amazing rides there. One was the Shipwreck Rapids, in which we got soaked. We also rode the Journey to Atlantis, in which we still got soaked.

That ride was so fun. It made me tingle with happiness.


Day two of our trip included a day at Universal Studios. We got there at about 1:00pm, so we were pretty limited on what we could do. So limited, we ended up going on two things. We waited in line for The Mummy ride, and I was so excited to go on it, until we, I kid you not, got to the front of the line, only for the ride to be broken down. We waited in that line for a short amount of time compared to the wait time for the other rides, but it was still pretty upsetting that we didn't get to go on it. So with our disappointment, we trudged over to Jurassic Park, which was still fun, but I still wanted to go on The Mummy. After that, we went on the Universal Tour, which was pretty cool, actually. We got to see the sets they used and some of the secrets to their movie magic. So cool! I do want to go back, though, because there was a lot of things we didn't get to do there.


We also spent some time at the beach, which was very bittersweet for me. While I did enjoy all the eye candy prancing around the bay area, it was also a shot to my self esteem. While I don't necessarily want to look all chiseled and muscular, I just kind of got to thinking "You know, they're never going to talk to me because of all this extra weight". Most of them probably weren't attracted to guys anyway, but still. It just made me feel very self conscious, so I decided I need to try extra hard to lose weight. I don't know if that would even help, but I sure am going to try anyway. People have been telling me that if I'm going to lose weight, I should lose it for myself, and no one else. I am losing it for myself, but I also want to lose it because I know it looks highly disgusting to most people. I feel like if I get rid of it, more guys would actually approach me or be willing to talk to me.

Anywho, that's it for this week. No new chapters on my fanfiction yet (but here it is, just in case you missed it), and I actually GAINED a little bit of weight (Thanks to vacationing), so I don't really feel like updating on my progress.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment